Thursday, June 7, 2012

engaged: maddie & mattie's balloon bazaar part 1

I first met Madison Simmons back when I was living in the dorms, we were both attending Berean Church in Lincoln, Ne at the time. From the second I saw this girl, I knew we would be friends. I was more than right. This girl is now one of my favorite beings in this college town. A beyond talented creative graduate in Textiles and Fashion, with enough energy to keep up and sometimes exceed me. A joyful smile for every story, and a loving hand for every tear.

 I love this girl. 

So needless to say, when she found her significant other in Matthew Creech-I was beyond excited. Not only to see her start out her life with an equally creative and friendly creature, but OH MY GOSH I was GOING to do some kind of weddding/engagement shoot for them hands down. So imagine my sheer JOY when we decided on it. 

When I first picked up the lens again a few years ago, Madison was my choice subject for a pretty succesful local Fashion shoot with one of my other dear friends (I hope to post that sometime later for a flashback friday). Madison barely needs any instruction when the glass is fixed on her-it's so much fun! I was equally excited when Matthew himself wasn't too far from that gift. I LOVED IT!

SO without FURTHER ado, part 1 of Maddie & Mattie's Balloon Bazaar Engagement shoot:






No comments:

Post a Comment